This page describes the procedure to install XMapTools for WINDOWS users. A description of the update procedure is available on the main website.
You must eliminate any previous version of XMapTools by deleting the application in the Settings > Apps > Apps & features
- Download the latest version of XMapTools’ binaries for WINDOWS
- Click on XMapTools’ icon
- Allow the program to make changes in your computer (eventually using your password)
- Open the XMapTools’ installer
- Click Next
- Select the installation folder for XMapTools (e.g., C:\Program Files\XMapTools) and click next
- If MATLAB is already installed in the computer, a message indicating the installation folder for the libraries (MATLAB Runtime) will appear automatically: C:\Program Files\MATLAB\MATLAB Runtime and click Next. In this case, is required to agree with the License agreement from MATLAB RUNTIME LICENSE
- A confirmation window opens showing a summary
- Click Install
- Click on the XMapTools’ icon in the Start Menu
- Be patient, it can take up to minute to start XMapTools
- When prompted, select the working folder containing the maps. The files generated during this session will be saved in this folder.
First time using XMapTools, take a look at this article.
Was this helpful?
7 / 1